Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) plus 6 tbsp. butter,
- 3/4 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1-1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Cups uncooked oats
- 1 Cup raisins
- Heat Oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed until
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
oats and rasins; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10
minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Cookies: Bake 30 to 35 minutes in ungreased 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan.